Marketo Engage, which became part of Adobe in 2018, has announced a new release, with some features available July 31, and others rolling out through the quarter.
Here are some highlights:
- ABM. An updated UI for account profiling, allowing simplified creation and editing of profiles within one screen;
- Forms service. Improved capabilities for blocking bot patterns, reducing number of spam form submissions;
- Sales Insight. This will now be enabled for customers with non-native Salesforce CRM integrations to enable sales teams to operate more efficiently;
- Sales Connect. Greater control over compliance with two-party consent for call recordings, with automated notification of intent to record;
- Internet Explorer 11. Among a number of deprecations, Marketo will cease support for IE 11 at the end of July. It will continue to support Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
More details can be found here.
Why we care. Although Marketo is no longer an independent marketing automation solution, it remains one of the leaders in the field. Users should keep abreadt of incremental improvements and changes to its operating system
This story first appeared on Search Engine Land.