Join us in two weeks at Search Marketing Expo — SMX East — November 13-14 in NYC, for 100+ tactic-rich search marketing sessions, two new tracks devoted to agency operations and local search marketing for multi-location brands, empowering keynotes with Rand Fishkin, Google, and Microsoft Advertising, intimate training with industry experts, and invaluable networking that plugs you into a thriving community of engaging marketers.
Here’s a look at what’s in store…
- A firehose of content, featuring 100+ search marketing sessions. Plus you’ll be the first to see the brand-new Periodic Tables of PPC.
- 2 new tracks designed exclusively for agency and multi-location brand marketers.
- 30+ market-defining vendors ready to demo solutions and products that will drive ROI and make you a more efficient marketer.
- Full-day training with Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Intimate networking events that connect you with the search marketing community.
- Interactive clinics that address your specific, case-by-case questions.
- Top-shelf amenities that help you stay productive on-the-go.
- Pre-conference workshops for the insatiable search marketer.
Pick the pass that suits your goals and budget:
- All Access: The complete SMX experience — all sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book before November 13 and save $150 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop (best value!): Maximize your learning with a full-day pre-conference workshop. Book before November 13 and save $300 off on-site rates.
- Expo+: Interested in growing your network and meeting vendors? This free pass gets you the entire Expo Hall, sponsored sessions, Q&A clinics, refreshments, select networking, WiFi, downloadable speaker presentations, the mobile app, and more. Book now and it’s free! (On-site rates cost $99.)
We guarantee you will walk away with at least one actionable tactic that can help bring your search marketing campaigns (and your career) to a new level of success.
Register now and I’ll see you in two weeks!